These are the topics we cover in this article:
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Queue Counts and Queue Charts
Introduction to Queue Dashboards
The queue dashboard is a snapshot of orders that have been processed by Fraud.net. It's a simple and easy way to see how Fraud.net is affecting your orders—especially orders that have been affected by rules or manual analyst decisions.
The main menu consists of top-level menu items and sub-items. From here, you can navigate to site features, manage your account, and logout of the website. You can also hide this menu panel by clicking Collapse at the very bottom of the menu.
Click the small expand icon to return the menu to its default size.
Search and Date Range
Inside of the header bar at the top of the page, you can change the date rate range of the data being displayed as well as search the website.
Queue Counts and Queue Charts
Along the top of the dashboard are 5 boxes:
- Open — orders that have been marked for your review but not placed in a specific workflow queue
- In Progress — orders that are actively being looked at by an analyst
- Pending — orders that have been put in a specialty workflow queue for a SME to review
- Approved — orders that have been approved by Fraud.net
- Cancelled — orders that have been cancelled by Fraud.net
Here, you can review regular messages from the Fraud.net team about upcoming product updates, releases, company events, and notices.